I Want To Go To Lithuania, or How To Have Fun With Your Aging Parents
Available in paperback and e-book.
"…an insightful, unique approach to helping people cope with the demands of dealing with the elderly."
- John J. Daly, M.D., NYC Police Surgeon, St. Vincent's Hospital, NYC
"…social workers, nursing home and community center staffers, psychologists and family members… could all benefit from this information."
- Judy Foust, R.N., U.S. Army Hospital, retired, Low Vision Specialist, Lighthouse, NYC
"…a great resource for caregivers, whether they are children of aging parents or professionals working in a healthcare setting."
- Donna Malech, R.N., P.H.N., Visiting Nurse Service, NYC
One Man's Music
Available in paperback, e-book, and audiobook.
“A beautifully written story filled with wit, music and romance.”
- Donna Rauch, Barnes & Noble
“… Readers will be immediately drawn into the story, and will find it hard to leave until the dramatic conclusion.”
- Manic Readers
“Even if you’ve never been into music, you’ll love this book.”
- Jean Dean, WRVC Radio
“…Captivating… a real page turner, trust me.”
- Mary Jones, WDRC Radio
"...a unique blend of music, obsession, and a young girl's coming of age. You can almost hear the music..."
- Debby Schoeningh, Editor of The Record-Courier
“...the musical references are totally accurate and believable… witty, emotional, and written with extreme personal insight…”
- William Shookhoff, Conductor of Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Canadian & Netherlands Opera Companies